X-Lite X-802RR Ultra Carbon Replica
This is X-Lite's exclusive high -carbon content version of the full-face racing helmet. Its reduced weight and compact volume (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), reliable visor mechanism with a Double Action system, efficient RAF Racing Air Flow ventilation system and Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding make the X-802RR ULTRA CARBON one of the most exclusive full-face racing helmets for the most demanding of motorcyclists.
• CARBON FIBRE Composite Shell
• PINLOCK® FOG RESISTANT INNER VISOR - Supplied with silicone-sealed profile (FSB - Full Silicone Border).
• DOUBLE ACTION - Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening)
• RACING AIR FLOW (RAF) VENTILATION SYSTEM - The result of experience and testing in the wind tunnel and on the track, it is made up of:
- indirect entry upper air intakes:
- a direct entry front air intake:
- a high flow rate chin guard intake with defogging function:
- a front protection with integrated aerodynamic vent
- side air extractors:
- a rear extractor, integrated in an aerodynamic spoiler with adjustable profile (ASD - Adjustable Stability Device)
• ASD (ADJUSTABLE STABILITY DEVICE) Integrated in the rear of the shell, the spoiler optimizes the aerodynamics of the helmet(stabilizing at high speeds) and assists the extraction of hot air from the interior through outlet vents integrated directly in the spoiler.
• CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE INNER COMFORT PADDING - It is made with active carbon filaments
• SINGLE-BLOCK CHEEK PADS - These ensure even pressure on the face which is constant over time.